About Zebra Technologies
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) builds tracking technology and solutions that generate actionable information and insight, giving companies unprecedented visibility into their businesses by giving physical things a digital voice.
Zebra’s extensive portfolio of solutions includes thermal barcode label and receipt printers, and RFID smart label solutions. These products allow business leaders to use data to make more informed decisions, ultimately, helping businesses understand how they work, and how they could work better.
Zebra has offices in 26 countries, channel partners in more than 100 countries and more than 7,000 employees worldwide. Zebra-brand printers are used by more than 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
- Industry: Information Technology & Computer Hardware
- Zebra’s Business Goals: Engaged kpakpakpa to assist with “on-ground” market insights to prioritize market segments and build an active marketing plan for its local sales team and channel partners in Nigeria.
- Results: Zebra received the insights and strategic advice to boost its confidence in building the right strategy and sales channels to reach customers in a prioritized market segment in Nigeria.
Kpakpakpa provided a detailed market intelligence report, benchmarking each of the four target markets to determine the segment that Zebra Technologies needed to prioritize, and providing the most efficient way to build its local sales channels.
The market study report gathered through a combination of quantitative data and qualitative insights from local resellers, industry experts, IT firms, and end-users provided Zebra Technologies with:
- An understanding of the current inventory tracking solution base in the four industry segments in Nigeria.
- A macroeconomic analysis to determine both short and long-term opportunities in each industry segment.
- A comparative segment analysis, prioritizing one segment for Zebra to focus its sales effort on.
- An understanding of the local needs and evaluation of possible unique value propositions for end-users within the prioritized segment.
- An understanding of the key decision-makers in the prioritized segment and their decision-making process.
- Development and evaluation of possible unique value proposition to attract prospective end-users in the prioritized market.
- A list of the top 15 customers in the prioritized market to focus Zebra’s Business-to-Business (B2B) sales effort on.
- A shortlist of resellers and vendors that Zebra could build a commercial relationship with.
During the engagement, kpakpakpa’s dedicated engagement manager provided strategic advice through a bi-weekly phone meeting with Zebra’s representatives.
The engagement was thorough and responsive to updated needs during the project which included assisting Zebra Technologies’ team with the hiring of a local country channel manager.
Do you want to get similar results in Nigeria?
Want to find out whether we can replicate these results for you?
Claim your FREE 30-minute consultation with one of our business specialists. At your own schedule, they’d developed a customized plan for how you can supercharge your business growth in Nigeria.