About Axalta Coating Systems
Axalta (NYSE:AXTA) is the only leading global coatings company dedicated solely to the development, manufacture, and sale of liquid and powder coatings.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA (USA), Axalta serves customers in the automotive, transportation, general industrial, and architectural and decorative sectors.
Axalta does business in 130 countries, has nearly 13,000 employees, and has more than 100,000 customers.
- Industry: Chemicals & Industrial Goods.
- Axalta’s Business Goals: Engaged kpakpakpa to assist with the local understanding of the refinish market structure in Nigeria and to provide access to an efficient distribution network for sales of its products.
- Results: In-depth and comprehensive market report that provided insights for Axalta to build a robust market-entry strategy and face-to-face introductions to credible business partners and distributors in the Nigerian market.
Kpakpakpa arranged a month-long comprehensive and thorough market study of the refinish market in Nigeria to help Axalta understand the market structure of its products in Nigeria.
The market intelligence that involved compiling quantitative data and qualitative insights gathered through interviews with industry experts, customers and suppliers in the refinish market provided Axalta with:
- Overview of the refinish market in Nigeria.
- Competitive landscape analysis.
- An in-depth understanding of the needs of their target customer base.
- Supply chain analysis to understand the distribution network – major distributors and resellers – in Nigeria.
- Pricing research to understand competitive pricing and assist with pricing strategies in a price-sensitive market.
- Regulatory overview and possible barriers to entry.
- Shortlist of vetted distributors and resellers for partnership.
During the entire project, kpakpakpa’s dedicated client engagement manager provided strategic advice and actionable insights for Axalta’s team to act on as they built their market-entry strategy for their products.
From the list of potential partners presented in the market study report, kpakpakpa’s client engagement manager then facilitated introductions between these credible business partners and Axalta’s representatives through phone calls and face-to-face meetings during Axalta’s trip to Lagos Nigeria.
Get A Free Consultation
Give kpakpakpa a try with a free 30-minute consultation. You’ll move closer to your business goals in Nigeria. No commitment required. Schedule at your convenience.