Radiometer is a Danish multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets solutions for blood sampling, blood gas analysis, transcutaneous monitoring, immunoassay testing, and the related IT management systems.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Radiometer is a health science company with a global reach of 3,200 employees and a subsidiary to The Danaher Corporation.
Radiometer’s mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives.
- Industry: Life Sciences: Medical Devices.
- Radiometer’s Business Goals: Engaged kpakpakpa to assist with the local understanding of the intensive care and emergency healthcare segment in Nigeria and to assist in the appointment of a good and credible channel partner.
- Results: Well-rounded and very granular market survey of Radiometer’s targeted segment that gave a full-spectrum of the actual addressable market for its devices in Nigeria along with introductions to vetted distribution partners.
Kpakpakpa arranged a customized business growth solution that lasted over 6 months and culminated with in-person meetings with prospective reliable channel partners. Our solution came with:
- First-in-kind analysis of the total intensive care unit capacity done in Nigeria.
- Analysis of the market to get an overview of the current acute care testing solutions market in Nigeria.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and current install base vendor of blood sampling, blood gas analysis, and monitoring solutions
- Understanding the healthcare landscape – the split between private and public facilities and the appetite for these products in primary, secondary, and tertiary healthcare facilities.
- Pricing research to understand competitive pricing and assist with pricing strategies in a price-sensitive market.
- Curating a list of 15 potential resellers/distributors for Radiometer’s products.
- Educating prospective suppliers about Radiometer’s solutions and evaluating them for partnership.
- Assisting with business visit requirements to Nigeria for two members of the business development team.
- Scheduling face-to-face meetings between Radiometer representatives/sales agent and potential business partners
Do you want to get similar results in Africa?
Talk to our business development specialists who can replicate these results for your team. Get a customized plan for how you can supercharge your business growth across Africa.