Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN) is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of life science tools and integrated systems for large-scale analysis of genetic variation and function.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Illumina provides a line of products and services that serves the sequencing, genotyping and gene expression, and proteomics markets.
- Industry: Life Sciences: Genomics
- Illumina’s Business Goals: Determine the best opportunity for Illumina’s genomic solutions along its four verticals in a prioritized market – Egypt – to develop a focused market targeting plan
- Results: Illumina received a “bird’s eye view” marketing insights with granular market-entry strategies to quickly zoom in on the market and capable partners to build out a “country-centric” marketing plan in Egypt.
Over a 6-week market research engagement, we developed a customized market visibility business solution in Egypt that provided Illumina with:
An understanding of the market landscape across the diagnostic, research, population genomics, and agricultural markets in Egypt.
- A market mapping analysis in the healthcare and agriculture landscape that will give Illumina a targeted structure to build out the most efficient marketing plan for their entry and growth in each market.
- A curated shortlist of potential distributors in each of the segments of focus.
- The national health policy agenda both in the short and long-term to properly understand key priorities and regulations.
- Understanding the main stakeholders, decision-makers in the accounts for genomic solutions, and their decision-making process.
- Understanding of the major population genomics projects in each country or across Africa.
Do you want to get similar results across Africa?
Talk to our business development specialists who can replicate these results for your team. Get a customized plan for how you can supercharge your business growth across Africa.