Website update: New dashboard makes it easier for you to access all your content
We are excited to showcase our new website. The main focus of this iteration was to increase the ease with which members engage on the website. With the new user dashboard, members of the kpakpakpa network now have full access to their content in a neatly-organized dashboard. This reduces the confusion that some of our members have complained about in the past. Here are some highlights.
- Full Access to all your content (questions, answers & articles) in a neatly organized & personalized dashboard.
- “My Research Center” – Ask questions directly from your dashboard without visiting other sections of the website.
- Your questions will be saved and sorted in your question’s page. You can edit and delete your questions.
- “My Channel” – Publish articles directly from your dashboard.
- Your dashboard will be saved and sorted in your article’s page. You can edit and delete your articles as you please.
- “What’s New” – This section at the bottom of the dashboard gives you access to the latest questions and articles in the community.
- Mobile-friendly – Since a lot of our members use the website on their mobile phones, we made sure this website was mobile-friendly with easy access to the dashboard and side menu.
We can’t wait to hear what you think about the new website.